I. Disable System Integrity Protection (SIP)
1. Restart your Mac.
2. Before OS X starts up, hold down Command-R and keep it held down until you see an Apple icon and a progress bar. Release. This boots you into Recovery.
3. From the Utilities menu, select Terminal.
4. At the prompt type exactly the following and then press Return: csrutil disable
5. Terminal should display a message that SIP was disabled.
6. From the menu, select Restart.
II. copy “OS X El Capitan 10.11.6” /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Ubiquiy.framework to “OS X Sierra” /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Ubiquity.framework
III. Enable System Integrity Protection (SIP)
Ubiquity.framework 2.zip (7.6 KB)